For Sale Registration T6 NTR £400

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
I think this is relevant to most people on here T6 NTR (Nutter)

I wasn't going to let this plate go, and just keep it on retention, but in reality I won't ever use it, because my current plate is related to my business, and that's always going to be on my T6, so time to let go, plus I might buy one for my Brother/Colleague for Christmas, and as Nuts as he is, this plate has no relevance to him.

All fees paid, and just waiting for the certificate to come back, but once it's here in the next week or so, I think it can be assigned to any vehicle on-line instantly if i've read the DVLA website correctly. Or, I can just transfer it into the buyer name.

£400

Screenshot_20181125-064255_Gallery.jpg

You and @T6180 are up to something! The amount of stuff the pair of you have listed for sale over the past few days i’m trying to guess what the next big expense is going to be. You must be clearing the garage for something.....

You and @T6180 are up to something! The amount of stuff the pair of you have listed for sale over the past few days i’m trying to guess what the next big expense is going to be. You must be clearing the garage for something.....

Nothing big for me. I'm finished with the mods on mine for now.

Yeah right! Come on @T6180 wear him down, you know he can’t keep his wallet in his trousers.
Can’t wait to see the next instalment.

Mate, if there was anything else to do on mine, i'd do it, but i'm genuinely happy with how it looks now. (finally)

The new year I will start on the interior, which I will be honest, isn't something I get as excited about, but I do want to configure a way to use the van overnight. At least then, I can join in on some of these forum weekends etc. :thumbsup:

As for my wallet, just in the process of getting the wife a new replacement for her much loved Mini, and that has emptied my wallet pretty well.

Bump..

The Retention certificate will be here today for this plate.
If anyone on here wants it, i'm dropping it to £250.

Last edited:
Back