Personal number plates

Will I look like a Prat?

• Yes, remember your roots

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • No, aspire to rise above your station

Votes: 60 81.1%

• Total voters
I bought that mark at the DVLA auction for my T32 California ..(2008 T5 T32 4 motion hence T32CAL) then got a whole load of flak on the California forum from a bunch of know alls including some main dealers adamant that a T32 California doesn't exist!!!!...you couldn't make it up

I bought that mark at the DVLA auction for my T32 California ..(2008 T5 T32 4 motion hence T32CAL) then got a whole load of flak on the California forum from a bunch of know alls including some main dealers adamant that a T32 California doesn't exist!!!!...you couldn't make it up
I’m a member of the California forum too but this is the forum I pay my subscription to. Nuff said!!!

Shame really...when the Cali forum was first set up in 2008 it was really good...now it just seems very elitist...maybe the cost of the vans has something to do with it.....don't bother with it so much these days

Quite happy with the mark, fits my van perfectly ...

Shame really...when the Cali forum was first set up in 2008 it was really good...now it just seems very elitist...maybe the cost of the vans has something to do with it.....don't bother with it so much these days

Quite happy with the mark, fits my van perfectly ...
Yep, I found a distinct undertone of that too. I’m on my second California....does that grant me a greater sense of entitlement? Nope!!!
I bought the index “B16 JOG” over 20 years ago, though SWMBO says it spells “tosser”!!!

167ECA5D-4148-4A3E-8242-06EB8DA32972.jpeg

Yep, I found a distinct undertone of that too. I’m on my second California....does that grant me a greater sense of entitlement? Nope!!!
I bought the index “B16 JOG” over 20 years ago, though SWMBO says it spells “tosser”!!!

View attachment 98245
Daren't even think of mentioning a change..my 2008 has only done 12007 miles from new.......it lives a cosseted life in heated storage.. along with its T25 Carat mate....bit sad really

Nope... 2008....
Wow! Impressive! I’d be happy to get as long out of mine - really happy. Mine is an “everyday family car” and lugs that beast you see beside it (when we are allowed out to play!)

Got rid of our beast and bought a static
Beer in fridge on Friday night lol

Back