Refund on £250 deposit ?

lenlec

T6 Pro
Placed a £250 deposit with listers for a 6.1 yesterday over the phone. After sleeping on it. I’m not sure it’s the right deal for me at the mo
am I within my fights to ask for the deposit back I didn’t spec the van it was one allready on it’s way to them

Placed a £250 deposit with listers for a 6.1 yesterday over the phone. After sleeping on it. I’m not sure it’s the right deal for me at the mo
am I within my fights to ask for the deposit back I didn’t spec the van it was one allready on it’s way to them
Umm ...should be classed as distance purchase ..so should get 14 day cooling off period ...may not apply if special order..but as it was ordered by them ( already on its way ) not specifically for you...you should get your money back

I’m sure if they want your future business they should refund- tell them your thinking of ordering something more expensive!!

If you paid by credit card and they don’t play ball, you may be able to use Section 74 of the consumer credit act to get it refunded by your credit card issuer

no I’ve left my deposit with the dealer. I ordered a van with barn doors. but now prefer the tailgate look. Hopefully he will source
on soon for me.

Back