Recommended seller for VCDS?

shaiboyuk

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

Looking to buy VCDS for my new Transporter T6, i know i need V2. Looked on rosstech and have 4 different resellers listed, anyone have any recommendations? Also any that give a wee discount ? ;)

Thanks
Paul aka Shaiboyuk

Looking for the cheapest VCDS for coding anyone know if there's a Android mobile one available

Thanks for the reply are there any cheap Android mobile one's available as i don't have a laptop only a IPad
Afaik, there is a way to use VCDS via an IPad, but you also need a WiFi connection, so it isn’t “stand-alone” as with a laptop. Also VCDS ain’t cheap. You might be better off with Carista or similar, depends on what you want to accomplish. Plenty of info on the forum if you use the search feature.

Afaik, there is a way to use VCDS via an IPad, but you also need a WiFi connection, so it isn’t “stand-alone” as with a laptop. Also VCDS ain’t cheap. You might be better off with Carista or similar, depends on what you want to accomplish. Plenty of info on the forum if you use the search feature.
Thanks it's for coding in a steering wheel

obdeleven is a good alternative for coding on android
would this be able to code in a MFSW steering wheel, Thanks

Thanks it's for coding in a steering wheel
In that case I think you need full fat VCDS (willing to be corrected) There’s a function on the forum to find VCDS users in your area,who may be willing to do this for you for beer tokens.

Back