Recommendations for where to sell a T6 Kombi

jonnyboy

Where's a good place to sell a T6 Kombi please.

The California Beach we ordered is going to be here Jan/Feb so looking to sell this on. Pistonheads any good? T4/T5 forum for anyone looking to upgrade?

If it were me, I'd get a few prices off places like webuyanycar or similar and then I'd put it on here, on t4forum, on ebay and on autotrader.

My last van sold in a day on e bay. I tried it initially on a T5 facebook site, but got a little fed up with negative comments from some on there who apparently know it all, yet appear to be barely literate. My mate sold his Kombi on e bay too, it went straight away.

Try VW. I'm still getting calls for dealerships offering good money for mine. eBay and Autotrader are the best for a private sale.

Good luck. At least you've got a better chance of getting a decent price for it rather than those rip off "we buy any..." The price they quote is never what you get when you arrive at their drop off point. I know a few people who've done that only for them to walk around the vehicle and take £1k off this stone chip, and £1k off for that mark. They are even worse than part ex'ing.

Advertised Boxing Day, sold today. On eBay to date, 820 views. Autotrader 400 views but the selling enquiry came through Autotrader. Was surprised it sold so well over the festive period but guess that's partly testament to the desirability of the Transporter.

eBay for me too if it helps...T5 Advertised boxing day and sold yesterday (deposit taken)

Good money too...well happy....apart from needing a van till the new one arrives :oops:

Back