Recommendation For A Conversion Company That Will Fit Lithium System

hounddog

Having been seriously let down by a 'professional' firm of converters who have ruined my vehicle I am looking to source another vehicle and have conversion done once I get my money back.
One of my requirements is lithium/solar system.
I think I know what I want but would really like to find a conversion company that will take time to make other recommendations if they think it is better/safer/cheaper! Or even something I haven't even considered.
Thanks in advance

Just in the process of having mine done by three bridge - totally bespoke system with a 2000w inverter and 2x 100ah lithium batteries and 250w solar, etc - worth checking them out.

You might want to look at this before fitting Lithium. Don't have any experience with Lithium so you will need to do further research and then make a decision.

Interesting vids, thx for posting.
Fortunately I’ve just ordered 2x 130ah Gel batteries for my new van, I was offered lithium but declined.
Phew!

What was worrying was that Gadget John bought kit as advised by, and as instructed by the professionals.

What was worrying was that Gadget John bought kit as advised by, and as instructed by the professionals.
There’s always pros and cons and it depends on your application. As long as your happy with your system. That’s the main thing.

Back