Recent iOS OBD11 reviews

Bryn23

VIP Member
T6 Guru
How many of you guys out there using the iOS version of OBD11?

I’d prefer Vcds, but i Haven’t used a windows based PC in 14 years and don’t really Want to go and get a a cheap laptop/Tablet just to run VCDS.

So that leaves me with OBD11 that I can run on my iPad Pro or my iPhon.

anyone happy with the app, ease of coding eta.

I had a look on the OBD forum, its a bit average, when you look at the VCDS help from fourm members on here.

decisions, decisions

How many of you guys out there using the iOS version of OBD11?

I’d prefer Vcds, but i Haven’t used a windows based PC in 14 years and don’t really Want to go and get a a cheap laptop/Tablet just to run VCDS.

So that leaves me with OBD11 that I can run on my iPad Pro or my iPhon.

anyone happy with the app, ease of coding eta.

I had a look on the OBD forum, its a bit average, when you look at the VCDS help from fourm members on here.

decisions, decisions
I take it that you have a MacBook? If it has an Intel based chipset why not install Windows via Bootcamp.

I take it that you have a MacBook? If it has an Intel based chipset why not install Windows via Bootcamp.

Didn’t even give that a thought, but that would work on my MacBook Pro.

I’ll have to ring around and see if anyone has an old copy of windows 10

thanks Alied

I run vmware fusion on my MacBook pro and have a virtual PC I run up to use VCDS it just runs in a window.

You can install Windows on a Mac without Bootcamp or similar. It wasn’t straightforward and took some experimenting as not surprisingly there’s some inaccurate info’ online.
My better half did it for me and I can run IOS or Windows, it was done to run the Valence battery software. No payment made for licences or otherwise.

Cheers Loz and DXX, it looks like I've got options.

Just chasing down a windows key while i sort out getting the Hex -V2 posted out to me

I bought an OBDeleven for my new van t6.1, none of the apps works. I can scan and delete errors but thats all. I have >400credits

Back