Recaro Wingbacks

Paul Greathead

Lvt fitter
VIP Member
T6 Guru
hi could somebody help iv bought a pair of recaro wingbacks for my t6 but I'm trying to find someone who knows the best way to fit them without it looking pants and want a top job. I know it's been done but I'd love some more info about it.

Iv tried looking but want someone to put me in the right direction. I know it's been done but don't know how

Lad from louth, lincolnshire - "M.A Stephenson Autos" , he had his done in a teal green colour. Plush were involved. the van was later sold to THQ (the one with carbon front!)

Is that plush automotive? Think they did the air ride on my t6. Don't mind spending the money but do want something good. Even if I can find out what they done etc be amazing don't fancy selling the seats because I'm not happy with the job.

That's one thing I will miss but I can live with that if Iv got comfy seats. Wingbacks felt more of a nicer retrofit for the style of the van both are nice tho. Need to try and get the heated seats working too.

@StudleyGlass did you ever have any joy with finding if the recaro Cs are easy fitted to the OEM bases or do they need retro fit brackets fitting? I have a set from a megane cup (getting re-trim as say Renault) and wondered was there an easy way of fitting without going down the road of knocking up new brackets.

@StudleyGlass did you ever have any joy with finding if the recaro Cs are easy fitted to the OEM bases or do they need retro fit brackets fitting? I have a set from a megane cup (getting re-trim as say Renault) and wondered was there an easy way of fitting without going down the road of knocking up new brackets.

No , not really . I have a set of Recaro rs4 wingbacks being done ATM. They come with custom brackets to fit the T6 seat bases.

From what Iv Hurd the recaro cs are maybe easier to retro fit, the Audi rs4 wingbacks need an adapter bracket which is very simple I bought mine from plush cost about £160 and they look as if the vans come out of the factory like it.

Back