Recall for pressure sensor

Para J

T6 Pro
Hi all don't no if you all have seen the posts on the warranty forum. Took Sandy in for new windows 2 weeks ago and while there was told they had replaced the pressure sensor on the turbo side of engine. I was told that it is a VW recall so they did it while I was there. I haven't been contacted by post before that. Just wondered if anyone else has.

Hi all don't no if you all have seen the posts on the warranty forum. Took Sandy in for new windows 2 weeks ago and while there was told they had replaced the pressure sensor on the turbo side of engine. I was told that it is a VW recall so they did it while I was there. I haven't been contacted by post before that. Just wondered if anyone else has.
What engine and what model year have you got @Para J ?

He said boy van.... Not boy band... I think...

Anyways.. Hiccy burp day!

where or what is the warranty forum please?

Is there a reference number for this recall please?

where or what is the warranty forum please?

Is there a reference number for this recall please?
Tap on the forums at the top of page and scroll down forums till you find warranty work tap on it. I didn't get a number for the job they just did it while Sandy was in for the windows being replaced. If you think your might need the work carrying out contact your dealer if no joy there give the VW care line a ring. I've found them to be very helpful. Hope this helps.

Back