For Sale rear (tailgate) bumper - in Pure Grey

Mr Hero

VIP Member
Hi all

recently had a respray to the front of my T6 and the rear bumper and went for new parts (at the sprayers advice).

Therefore I have a T6 front end, a Sportline front bumper and a rear bumper all for sale in Pure Grey.

The Front end is missing the VW badge, the Sportline front bumper is missing the black inserts (can be purchased from Travelinlite) and the rear bumper has a slight dent and holes where the rear parking sensors are located.

Looking for £100 ono for front end, £80 for Sportline bumper and £50 for rear bumper. I am open to offers especially if you want more than 1 of these items.

They will need to be prepped (suffering from chipping from motorway miles) but they are already off the van so could be made good with a bit of TLC- something I haven't got at the moment!

Will try to get pics up soon when it stops raining!

These are larger items so would prefer collection only- I'm in Sheffield but work in York so can work something out around this

Thanks for watching

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Any pics @Mr Hero ? Does the Sportline bumper refer to the Sportline spoiler / splitter? If it is, I’d be interested.

Hi Wills. It is the spoiler/ splitter. I will try to post soon.

Where are you based

Cheers Rob

Thanks Ads Essex for heads up

Away from home till Wednesday so will try to upload pics from phone tomorrow

hi all some photos of the items for sale- as stated, they will need to be prepped but are already off the van!

cheers Rob

sportline bumper full.jpg

SB detail 1.jpg

back bumper full.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb 2.jpg

front full.jpg

front 1.jpg

sb 3.jpg

cheers Rob, What make is the Sportline spoiler please? Do you have the black fog lamp surrounds and fixing kit?

cheers Rob, What make is the Sportline spoiler please? Do you have the black fog lamp surrounds and fixing kit?
Hi Wills- there are nut/screws attached to the splitter/bumper (see photo 2) but I'm not sure if this is the fixing kit or not. I bought the van with the bumper attached so can't tell you what the make is. they used the black surrounds on my new bumper but these can be purchased online.

sorry I couldn't be more helpful

cheers

rob

Hi Wills- there are nut/screws attached to the splitter/bumper (see photo 2) but I'm not sure if this is the fixing kit or not. I bought the van with the bumper attached so can't tell you what the make is. they used the black surrounds on my new bumper but these can be purchased online.

sorry I couldn't be more helpful

cheers

rob
Hi Rob did you sell these bits

Hi @Pps

I still have all these parts. The details are the same.

Obviously, they will need to be prepped but apart from the rear bumper, will just need sanding back and primed

Happy new year,
Rob

Hi Pete thanks for your interest.

Yes it is still for sale still. I work away so won’t be back till Friday…I can arrange beforehand but my wife won’t be too pleased!

I’m in Sheffield S7 1hn. Let me know re timescales and we can take it from there

Cheers Rob

Hi Pete

Saturday works for me unless you want to come over Friday pm (back home about 3.30). My mobile is 07890027487

If Saturday, let me know approximately when you might come over (morning/ lunchtime/ afternoon)

Cheers

Rob

Hi all

recently had a respray to the front of my T6 and the rear bumper and went for new parts (at the sprayers advice).

Therefore I have a T6 front end, a Sportline front bumper and a rear bumper all for sale in Pure Grey.

The Front end is missing the VW badge, the Sportline front bumper is missing the black inserts (can be purchased from Travelinlite) and the rear bumper has a slight dent and holes where the rear parking sensors are located.

Looking for £100 ono for front end, £80 for Sportline bumper and £50 for rear bumper. I am open to offers especially if you want more than 1 of these items.

They will need to be prepped (suffering from chipping from motorway miles) but they are already off the van so could be made good with a bit of TLC- something I haven't got at the moment!

Will try to get pics up soon when it stops raining!

These are larger items so would prefer collection only- I'm in Sheffield but work in York so can work something out around this

Thanks for watching

Rob
Hi do you still have these available?

Hi Nelandath

I only have the rear bumper left I’m afraid. If you want more pics of this, let me know

Cheers Rob

Back