Rear spoiler T5 ish style.

Sadly, contrary to the picture further up the thread, the spoiler TVA sent out was nothing like the one they were advertising. Although they failed to agree with this, instead suggesting it was merely the fit I was dissatisfied with (See picture below). Needless to say, it went back in the box and was sent back. They agreed to reimburse just half my postage cost.

On the plus side, the RDX spoiler that @Abbot recommended is now at the body shop for painting.

View attachment 17370
I can't believe its almost two years later and exactly the same thing has happened to me with the same spoiler. they're trying to tell me the one i've got is the one I've ordered but it so isn't! They're telling me that they're in the process of updating the photos on the website! Does this take two years!!!!!

I can't believe its almost two years later and exactly the same thing has happened to me with the same spoiler. they're trying to tell me the one i've got is the one I've ordered but it so isn't! They're telling me that they're in the process of updating the photos on the website! Does this take two years!!!!!

This a real shame. I'd love to know what the one in the photo is. It has nice side profiles.
Make sure you get TVA to send a courier to collect the spoiler @Andrew Wells, so you dont get hit with the postage cost.

I initially thought the photo showed a completely wrong spoiler, but doesn’t the T6 one finish early like that one does? Granted, it looks like it should go as far back as the edge of the tailgate, but don’t the OEM ones finish this early too?

Back