Kombi Rear Speakers And In Line Amp

Jimmi

Television Lighting Engineer
T6 Guru
Sorry if all this has been asked before but I’ve had a search about and I’m still a bit confused.
I want to add rear speakers in my Kombi and an in-line amp to drive them, I’m not sure which is the best way to route the speakers, also I have a leisure battery under the passenger seat so I’m assuming l would put the amp here and take power from it? As you can tell I’m bit of a novice with regards to ICE!

It would probably be easier to fit the amp under the dash otherwise you’ll have to get the carpet up to run an input from the head unit to the amp. You can piggyback a fuse from the fuse box under the dash.

Sorry if all this has been asked before but I’ve had a search about and I’m still a bit confused.
I want to add rear speakers in my Kombi and an in-line amp to drive them, I’m not sure which is the best way to route the speakers, also I have a leisure battery under the passenger seat so I’m assuming l would put the amp here and take power from it? As you can tell I’m bit of a novice with regards to ICE!

I suggest only amping the fronts, and run the rears of the headunit,

Drop me a on and il run it all through with you

Back