Rear Speakers And Bulkhead

Ok, so I’ve seen Kombis with rear speakers in the ‘boot’ area and others with bulkheads. So if you have a bulkhead and want rear speakers where do you put them? Only place I can think of is in the roof panel kinda above the rear seats or can you not have both?

That’s what I did, got (had) a Kombi bulkhead so got a pair of shallowish speakers and for them in roof panel a couple inches in front of rear bulkhead

I have mine low down in the bulk head venting into the boxed in rear wheel arches. Not ideal as they vent into quite a large area, but I stuffed a load of insulation material into there and the sound is pretty good. The key thing is they are in the most solid area of the bulkhead, therefore no un-wanted vibrations, and also they are enclosed , not just venting into the rear load are.

Does anyone know what type of pins go into the back of the radio on a t6. I went to vw and they were not sure and shown me something that looked like the and they wanted £13 for them.

Does anyone know what type of pins go into the back of the radio on a t6. I went to vw and they were not sure and shown me something that looked like the and they wanted £13 for them.

Iso pins we can supply them cheaper

How much are they and I have made a mistake by putting 2.5mm cable in unless they can take that size ?

Someone has sent me an eBay link but they are to small. Is there lager ones as I have already purchased theses.

Back