Rear seat centre console

Nobby Diesel

Fabricator
Is there a product out there, which would fit into the centre seat location on a 1+1+1 rear seat, with the centre seat removed?
I'm thinking of something which would sit between the outer seats and provide a storage/table facility.
In my head, I'm imagining a unit which would locate into the seat anchor points and offer the rear seat passengers somewhere to store stuff, perhaps a couple of cup holders and even arm rests.
To add a further feature, I am imagining USB sockets for phones.

If this doesn't exist, I'll make it!!
I'm trying to make a trip to the Alps as comfortable as possible for the rear seat passengers.

Is there a product out there, which would fit into the centre seat location on a 1+1+1 rear seat, with the centre seat removed?
I'm thinking of something which would sit between the outer seats and provide a storage/table facility.
In my head, I'm imagining a unit which would locate into the seat anchor points and offer the rear seat passengers somewhere to store stuff, perhaps a couple of cup holders and even arm rests.
To add a further feature, I am imagining USB sockets for phones.

If this doesn't exist, I'll make it!!
I'm trying to make a trip to the Alps as comfortable as possible for the rear seat passengers.
Use the framework off a seat and make it! I will be for sure

Vangear have announced they now have a solution for their pods to securely fix to Kombi seat brackets.

Our Vangear Multi-base allows you to utilise the seat brackets and lashing points to install a Vangear Pod. No drilling is required and all fixings are included!​

Screenshot_20211107-102922.png

Would be interesting to see if their brackets could be used for your needs @Nobby Diesel ?

Vangear have announced they now have a solution for their pods to securely fix to Kombi seat brackets.

Our Vangear Multi-base allows you to utilise the seat brackets and lashing points to install a Vangear Pod. No drilling is required and all fixings are included!​

View attachment 135712

Would be interesting to see if their brackets could be used for your needs @Nobby Diesel ?
That's cool. Im installing caravelle rails so I'll be designing something for a table, a pod or 2 to mount on.

Back