Rear seat belt bolts in Shuttle

Merryman

Retired
VIP Member
T6 Pro
I am really struggling to re fit these shanked bolts into the lower bracket with the original sides. Does anyone know the right / easier way to fit. They are for the 3 seat bench. The problem is the seat belt reel is loose, and is not attached to the black bracket that is bolted to the van frame/ chassis. So from the inside, belt bracket, washer and spacer, then bolt through those into the frame, screwed through the black bracket, and tries to catch the floating reel.

Hi buddy. Did u ever get a solution for ur seatbelt bolts and points? Im also in the same situation now with the 3rd row bench.

Hi Kyle,
After a couple of hours, of frustration. I think I found the answer. With the side cards away from the wall, and full access to the seat belt roll and return. I used the original bolt , and bolted the loose belt fitting to the frame. Then with 3 cable tidies 2 across and one vertically, tied the bracket to the frame. Then undone the bolt. Fit the side card, and then with the belt roll holder secured was able to replace the bolt and strap.
Hope that helps
Ian

Back