Rear parking sensors

image.jpeg Pressing the p button switches front and back off in park position as the bloody thing beeps like mad when opening the rear hatch.
Here is the illusive p button

View attachment 1863 Pressing the p button switches front and back off in park position as the bloody thing beeps like mad when opening the rear hatch.

Yes same on mine, switches them on and off i.e front parking. there is a mute button on the graphics screen of it gets on ya t$ts

View attachment 1863 Pressing the p button switches front and back off in park position as the bloody thing beeps like mad when opening the rear hatch.
I've only got a grainy photo to go on but that switch looks like its blank on my van - does that mean my van doesn't have rear park parking sensors (I thought they were standard on Trendline/Highline) or is it only there if you went for the optional front sensors as well?

Just re-read some of the earlier posts in this thread and think I might be worrying about nothing, i.e suggestion that you do indeed only have the P button if you have the front sensors as well - correct?

@StudleyGlass @Pauly Thanks for the confirmation - after a 7 month wait the excitement is building ahead of getting to see my van for real in a couple of weeks and I am spending too long on the forum finding new things I may need to worry about!!

The P button on mine switches the front sensors on/off and also turns the rears off after you've engaged reverse hope this helps.
Same on mine too @Roca also mute button is on the dash display when reversing if need to turn it off, display is quite well thought out lets you minimise of maximise the sensor display while still showing the camera picture

It's even worse when you put new wheels on, every kerb is at least 2 foot tall !!!!!;)
Took the kombi threw McDonald's drive threw stupid me took the inside lane to order food then realised had to manoeuvre this big lump round a very tight right hand turn to pay , must of been very close to kerbing the new wheels, that would of upset my day

I have just taken delivery of my 2018 T6 Caravelle. It was in the workshop for 6 months while it got modified to my wheelchair needs. It has an undrfloor cassette hoist and a factory fitted auto opening rear door. If I am behind the van the sensors stop the door opening. Thats ok, but when I put my trailer onto the tow bar (also factory fitted) the sensors still wont let the door open. I was under the impression that with factory tow bar and wiring the sensors would be deactivated. Any thought?

Back