Rear Panel C-pillar Brackets

Kev_

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all,

Just wondering if you can buy the bracket that the panel attaches to (picture below) or if I need to make something. Cheers Kev

Screenshot_20200504-182552_Samsung Internet.jpg

I gonna take mine off , so you can have them for the price of postage. Prob do it at the weekend.

I picked up some angle brackets from Screwfix and fitted them this morning screwed to pillar and drilled 8mm hole for hidden clips worked a treat
Job done

post #96

I picked up some angle brackets from Screwfix and fitted them this morning screwed to pillar and drilled 8mm hole for hidden clips worked a treat
Job done
Got a link to the ones you bought please?

These brackets ?

20200506_184121.jpg

Wow! They look right! We’ve been making them for years! We could never get a part number. Onto TPS tomorrow .....

Wow! They look right! We’ve been making them for years! We could never get a part number. Onto TPS tomorrow .....
Hi Oli, if you get on to TPS I would be grateful if you could get me a price for these as my local on wont sell to the public.
Cheers

I will get a price for you today on these, I’ve emailed TPS already

We had an engineering shop make us a load

Haha. It wasn’t an offer to sell but I have no problem doing it, as you’re a lovely bunch of people ;-)

I will only send signed for post in a Jiffy bag, which will cost about £5. Plus the bits. Just drop me a message if interested and we will work it out.

I've managed to get the oem brackets thanks to this thread, but can someone tell me the exact position they need to go? I don't have the van to hand, but are there any markings / placeholders for them on the pillar?

Also, the pack has 5 brackets. Where do they go? :D only thought I'd need 4

Back