Rear Lounge Layouts (L-Shape), Anyone Done One?

True Romance

204 TDi DSG LWB
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi guys, just taking the first steps into converting a T6 (not purchased yet) and fancy the idea of a rear lounge (L shape) that makes up into a bed. Struggling to find many photos of rear lounge layouts so has anyone on here done this or is this something thats not popular/practical (hence lack of images)?

Cheers,
TR.

Thanks have seen their website. Still struggling to find what we want that looks good though. Seen a great lounge layout at busfest but the made up bed was so small one person would have problems sleeping on it.

Thanks have seen their website. Still struggling to find what we want that looks good though. Seen a great lounge layout at busfest but the made up bed was so small one person would have problems sleeping on it.
going through the same scenario at the moment, looking for the right T6 and then best conversion, I like the idea of the caravan type lounge to stretch out in but not sure if I want the kid(s) right at the back door and if it`s a lot bumpier causing travel sickness??

Hi guys, just taking the first steps into converting a T6 (not purchased yet) and fancy the idea of a rear lounge (L shape) that makes up into a bed. Struggling to find many photos of rear lounge layouts so has anyone on here done this or is this something thats not popular/practical (hence lack of images)?

Cheers,
TR.
Hi I am looking for a an L shape or U for T6 SWB I cant find the 'one' how did you get on any suggestions? Thanks

Did this convert into a bed? Looks spacious without the kitchen, like it
Yeh, the seat at the back is a rock and roll bed. You saw it here first well before VW brought out the Cali Beach

Have you had a look at Vangear ? They do a good range of pods and furniture.....just kitted mine out with my layout....

20211214_135513.jpg

So, just finished getting Doris fettled with the sliding bed/ L shaped lounge set-up. Vangear Maxi-XS kitchen pod, extended cooler stand and adjustable cupboards, vanfurniture 1100x1800 bed system, homemade cushions, Vevor 40L chinese cooler.
Budget job completed and ready for some trips now

20220131_122944.jpg

So, just finished getting Doris fettled with the sliding bed/ L shaped lounge set-up. Vangear Maxi-XS kitchen pod, extended cooler stand and adjustable cupboards, vanfurniture 1100x1800 bed system, homemade cushions, Vevor 40L chinese cooler.
Budget job completed and ready for some trips now

View attachment 144236
What’s the unit at the back? Looks cool great job

It's the Vangear adjustable cupboard.....

Screenshot_20220203-131854_Chrome.jpg

Back