Rear kitchen pod ideas

Jenko2210

Hi all.

I'm after a rear kitchen pod for my T5.1 caravelle. I've been looking on evo design and they seem to be what I'm looking for. Has anyone had any previous experience with this and could help me out?

Cheers

Hi, we could do something for you as we do bespoke work, not sure of your specific spec, but here is a removable drawer unit we have made previously.

DSC02763.JPG

DSC02761.JPG

Hi, we could do something for you as we do bespoke work, not sure of your specific spec, but here is a removable drawer unit we have made previously.

View attachment 160493

View attachment 160494
Sorry to hijack this thread, but have you ever made storage like this for behind the third row bench? I have a T6 Kombi that I had the third row bench fitted and have drawn a blank in my quest to find an adequate storage unit.

Morning.

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for something similar to that. Do you have a website I can look at for something similar?

Cheers

Morning.

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for something similar to that. Do you have a website I can look at for something similar?

Cheers
Hi, our current website is old and have a new one imminent with more details on, try our instagram for latest photos, instagram

Sorry to hijack this thread, but have you ever made storage like this for behind the third row bench? I have a T6 Kombi that I had the third row bench fitted and have drawn a blank in my quest to find an adequate storage unit.
We mainly do bespoke work so if we dont have anything extact we can desin and make something to suit. The photo is of a unit behind the 3rd row, unless you mean something different? cheers

We mainly do bespoke work so if we dont have anything extact we can desin and make something to suit. The photo is of a unit behind the 3rd row, unless you mean something different? cheers
I didn't realize that was behind the third row seats. Looks like it has more room than my van. Is it a LWB? Is the unit secured to the van in any way?

I didn't realize that was behind the third row seats. Looks like it has more room than my van. Is it a LWB? Is the unit secured to the van in any way?
hi yes its a LWB. Its secured to the floor D ring holes. more images are shown in my 'about us thread', thanks

Back