Re-map(insurance Company)

Pozza62

Am thinking of getting my t6 re mapped currently got a 2.oltr 102bhp.
Do you have to let your insurance company know?

Am thinking of getting my t6 re mapped currently got a 2.oltr 102bhp.
Do you have to let your insurance company know?
Yes, you should inform your insurance company of any modifications or risk them refusing to pay out in the event of an accident if they find the modifications. There are plenty of companies out there that will insure such alterations.

Yes, the van is modified. My insurer allows any asthetical mod with no increase in premium, however, changing the engine power is a different matter.

Edit: need to learn how to spell, fixed now.

Last edited:
Clever clogs ...was only getting feedback as when you talk to some folk they say it's ok not to say so was interested as to see what forum members say so cheers for your input ....

Depends how dodgy you want to be.. Think as adults we have learnt enough lessons in life to realise how stupid that on is...

unfortunately if you remap your warranty will be void, depends if you want to gamble on that one :unsure:

Depends how dodgy you want to be.. Think as adults we have learnt enough lessons in life to realise how stupid that on is...
Was always going too.Just nice to see all your posts .....also good to read that it may affect warranty too!!!cheers T6 legend...

Back