Rattling From Dashboard?

hi all. Another teething problem for the highline kombi. I am now getting a very annoying vibration rattle when driving on roads. It’s coming from passenger side but can not isolate it whilst I’m driving.

Has anyone experienced similar or ideas what it could be.

The kombi has a comfort can installed

hi all. Another teething problem for the highline kombi. I am now getting a very annoying vibration rattle when driving on roads. It’s coming from passenger side but can not isolate it whilst I’m driving.

Has anyone experienced similar or ideas what it could be.

The kombi has a comfort can installed
Before dismantling the dash might be worth checking the two plastic plugs which cover wiper arm axle entries for LHD vehicles. Just tap with a finger to see if they are loose.

Small plastic sun sensor cap in centre of dash?

Try putting a temp wedge between each A pillar and dash to eliminate them.

it was the n/s A Pillar. There were loose cables down the column vibrating and hitting the plastic trunking. VW fixed it but charged me diagnosing fee and repair as the cables are after market on a 2 week old van. Shocking really but fixed.

it was the n/s A Pillar. There were loose cables down the column vibrating and hitting the plastic trunking. VW fixed it but charged me diagnosing fee and repair as the cables are after market on a 2 week old van. Shocking really but fixed.
Whats shocking?

I don't understand why you expect the dealer to fix a problem that was aftermarket and nothing to do with them.

Back