Rattle from b-pillar?

Phantom
Try tapping the tweeter speaker in the a pillar?
Mine rattled / knocked from there.
I thought my speaker was the problem but it’s the speaker colum against the windscreen at the bottom so pushed a small piece of foam rubber between the column and the dash and that cured it.

I've got 47K on the clock now, and everything is loosening up. And I mean everything! The engine sounds like a bag of spanners for the first 10 minutes, and every part of the dashboard speaks of rattles depending on temperature or speed or just time of the day. The Sportscraft spinning seat base has more tape and foam pads than a.........well padded thing, and still clanks about. The only positive is since I got rid of the awful Goodyear Vectors, the ride is at least a tad softer and quieter.

I have a very annoying rattle that seems to come from where the seat belt is fixed by drivers door.
Removed tools etc from back to check it wasn't the cause.
Anyone any ideas?
Scot

Did you get this sorted @Scot ? Mine has developed the same rattle, pretty quiet but as it's by your ear it's definitely noticeable & annoying!

Hi everybody,
Got a problem with my T6 Combi… I hope someone can shed some light… it’s got an annoying rattle from over the drivers right shoulder. I think it’s coming from the seat belt area, b pillar?? Any ideas??
Cheers, Mark

Check it’s not the arm rest adjusting screw

Hi, the rattle seems to be coming from the seatbelt recoil unit… I’ve removed it and when I tap it , it makes the rattle noise.
It says on the black housing not to open.
Any suggestions please??

I paid a small fortune to have my first T6.1 Kombi sound proofed and then carpet trimmed.

Only to hear a rattle from both seat belts. Back to dealer 3 times before they cured it.

Apparently a bit of a known issue, which they did manage to fix.

Back