Range Rover Wheel Load Rating......

MattPoss

Construction Manager
T6 Pro
Does anyone have any idea of the Load Ratings on Range Rover wheels? There are a few different styles I like (from
the Sport, Evoque etc) but i’ve got a T32 and im not sure any of them will be suitable

Matt

I used to have Range Rover Supercharged alloys, stamped with a load rating of 860kg.

Magic, I dont suppose you have a photo of them do you? Im thinking its the supercharged ones I was looking at

I saw some on eBay and sent a message to ask about the load rating but the seller replied saying genuine ones don’t have it stamped on them?!

41891FC2-7B64-407C-86A2-D98234D78566.jpeg

Sorry @MattPoss , it was a good few years ago that I bought them and I no longer have the van.

These are the Supercharged alloys, genuine, and are stamped with offset and load rating.

Be aware of copies on eBay.

I originally paid about £1300ish
with Michelin dell latitude tyres, with delivery miles. Range Rover owners, weren’t satisfied with 20”, so would often for 22”, so there used to be lots of genuine sets on sale with delivery miles.

ABE60EE8-851A-486D-A920-906CC0376CCF.png I’ve got these on the Mrs car I can check when she’s home if you need

View attachment 24774 I’ve got these on the Mrs car I can check when she’s home if you need

If you could see anything on them that would be great, they are one of the styles i’ve been looking at :thumbsup:

Thanks for that. I must admit, i was a bit wary of a seller telling me Genuine ones dont have anything on them, just wanted to get a sale in my opinion!

If you could see anything on them that would be great, they are one of the styles i’ve been looking at :thumbsup:

Thanks for that. I must admit, i was a bit wary of a seller telling me Genuine ones dont have anything on them, just wanted to get a sale in my opinion!
Or they are fake ones been passed off as genuine.

Had a look and looks bit cramped to see but looks like 1050kg but not 100% sure. I will be taking the wheels off in few weeks to ceramic coat thenm so I’ll double check when they’re off
There is lots of stamps on each wheel blade and they are genuine wheels
Good luck hope this helps

Had a look and looks bit cramped to see but looks like 1050kg but not 100% sure. I will be taking the wheels off in few weeks to ceramic coat thenm so I’ll double check when they’re off
There is lots of stamps on each wheel blade and they are genuine wheels
Good luck hope this helps

Magic, thanks for that :thumbsup:

I've done a bit of research and it seem like they are to be rated to 1050kg (not sure about the Evoque mind) so any with them being the same PCD, they should be relatively easy to source and install with a spigot ring kit and different bolts

Bin watching several threads on wheels and interested particularly in this. I’m looking at fitting 20” RR wheels (genuine) Has anyone had any issue with insurance changes given that RR wheels need spigot rings, spacers and extended bolts?

20” RR wheels on the way to me. :)
I know I will need 10mm spacers/adapters and spigot ring adapters but the question is who should I source them from.
Does anyone have experience of this (stupid question really) and where would you recommend I go for the adaptors?

Anybody fitted a set of 21’s off a Range Rover to a t5? Mines lowered on H&r springs. Any tips on tyres etc much appreciated.

Sorry for hijacking a old post... Iv just brought a T6 and been looking at changing my wheels for 21" Range sports. Are these straight swaps, would I need spacers/spigots/longer bolts? Am I likely to have any rubbing?

Back