Range Rover seat in to T6

308mate

T6 Pro
Compared to a lot else, they seem good value second hand and they’re comfortable. Only one armrest though. I’m assumining there’s a reason it’s not more common, I can’t be the first person to think of it? o_O

I have a set of Range Rover seats that I would like to fit in my t5.1 appreciate it’s going to vary but does anyone have any advice on fabrication involved and some pictures.
Thanks

Did anyone get anywhere with this as I'm having a similar idea regarding my T6... if I remember correctly I read once about someone doing this in a T5 with swivels and was trying to use as much of the electrical functionality as possible... I've been looking at some L494 range rover sport autobiography seats...

Compared to a lot else, they seem good value second hand and they’re comfortable. Only one armrest though. I’m assumining there’s a reason it’s not more common, I can’t be the first person to think of it? o_O
Did you ever fit the range rover sport seats?

Spoke to my mech today. He says it can be done but you need a relay for each movement. Looking further into it

Can you get them with 2 armrests or do they all only have them on the inner side?

Just wanted to post this as I looked everywhere for some guidance and could not find much help.

So basically, I’m not very good at the doing “stuff” in general. So if I can do it anyone can! I bought a 2008 RR sport seat for £56. Take you old drivers seat off leaving the box on. But some 500 or 600mm lengths of flat bar 3mm x50mm wide. Put these on to your existing box to make it wider. Then simply measure the holes required for the Range Rover seat and drill them in.

I am sooo happy that I did this. The electrics are not working, yet. I plan on spending some time on that in the future.

In my opinion I think these are the comfiest seats ever!

2A695237-7D94-4B26-90C5-0374EE18C91D.jpeg

737326A9-98D5-43F6-9301-86F2E697F737.jpeg

7C08A92B-7C82-4F55-9D75-A8652DD6EADD.jpeg

FF6E06EC-2D83-4C88-820C-92E58F87F422.jpeg

6FBEFBEC-E37E-4406-A57D-F1AB4DE505A1.jpeg

A324F985-571E-497E-94AF-3060BD2F1DB4.jpeg

image.jpg

Nice job, just came across this after seeing some cracking seats on Gumtree, they do look comfy! Did you have any joy with the electrics?

Nice job, just came across this after seeing some cracking seats on Gumtree, they do look comfy! Did you have any joy with the electrics?
Yeah I did. Found a cracking YouTube video with a guy doing a similar job. Piggy back a fuse and it works! As my seat was a cheap one originally it’s a bit on the tattier side so I think I’m the new year I might just swap it out for a pristine one.

This is the answer to a lot of questions. Second hand T6 angle passenger seat are very over priced. The trick would be getting the vehicle's computer to believe the new seat was ok.

I like the idea of this, but knowing the seatbelt buckle is mounted to the seat rather than the base, I would be more concerned with the strength in an impact.

Back