Random Polo roofbar Question

Jimmi

Television Lighting Engineer
T6 Guru
I have a MK4 3 door polo for running about in and I really need roof bars. Trying to find used ones on eBay is proving difficult. I’ve found a set of 2013 Seat Leon ones local to me. Does anyone have any idea if these will fit or can be made to fit? I know it’s a long shot but to be fair this forum hasn’t let me down before!!

Try roofbox.co.uk
They stock a good range, and have products at the budget end of the market - you might be surprised how cheap new ones can be.

Pete

I’m sorry I’m new here and trying to make a post to ask a question about my MK5 polo multifunction display as I don’t have sterling wheel controls. Hopefully you can help it at least direct me in a better direction? Thanks

Hi mate, I’m trying to get the digital speedo up but can’t work out how to get to the menus that all tutorials manage to get up. The issue may be that I don’t have the controls on my wheel or on the stalk, it’s a 2010 car? So I’m not sure how, if I even can, navigate the menus to enable it. I have an OBD Carista so my MFD is enabled
Thanks mate

Do you have fuel gauge and temp gauge in the speedo and rev counter dials, or a digital fuel gauge in the central display?

That's the low-line MFD. Sorry, but it can't be done. Mine's the same.

Back