Raising The Rear, Lowering The Front

If you want t32 oem rear springs I have a set sitting in the garage, van had done 15k when I took them off. They are black with 3 grey splodges on them.
Just a bit too far out the way but thanks anyway, the paint marking will help with Ebay though!

The best option is with out doubt T 32 rear springs Free and KONI shocks 595.00 , a little over budget but any other money spent will probably be money wasted
remember fitting a Lowering kit all around the rear will still sit lower .

Good luck with the decision

Last edited:
Reactions: KR.
We’ve fitted plenty of B14’s that sort this issue, and level the ride nicely whilst all giving a very comfortable and compliant ride. They also sort vehicle handling positively and making it more car like and less van like in the process. Roll bars are a great upgrade for campers, as has been proved many times, and are worth looking at.

We run demo vehicles running lots of different set ups so please come and try for yourself.

Unfortunately this is all more than your budget, but it worth spending to get the right result that suits you.

Our advise is to try a few setups before deciding as there are lots of options out there from springs, to shock and springs all the way up to full suspension kits with adjustment.
HTH

Reactions: KR.
I thought I'd close this one properly, in the end I bought Eibach 30mm lowering springs and fitted the fronts only. Job done. Ride a tiny bit harsher on rough roads, on decent surfaces it makes no difference, but the traction has improved, the huge gap on the front arches has reduced and the van sits better now. I've no doubt there are better solutions but his has worked.
The rear Eibach springs? They're sitting in the garage, I'm a bit annoyed I didn't think that part through a bit better :)

Edited to add : Thanks for all the input, even if good advice isn't followed it contributes to the decision in the end.

Last edited:
Back