Rain Closing

rover220

VCDS User
T6 Guru
Got my cable through today and have made a few tweaks so far but I can't seem to get rain closing working....

Has anyone managed this yet?

Nor me, was a few things on there that it wouldn't let me do, just came up with code missing

Weird. Mine allows and accepts the coding change but it doesn't work.

Does anyone know the 5 digit security code for the module as I think there's something in there.

I looked into these security codes a while ago and they seem to vary by vehicle/module, theres lots of reports that hovering the mouse over the box will reveal a ballon hint with the code in it.
Be advised repeated wrong codes can lead to module lockout for a period of time that grows with each wrong code !

Security2.png

I activated it with VCDs on mine, but have not really tried it. Are give it a go next time i have the jet wash out.

Activated it too and gave the screen a sprinkle with van locked/unlocked and nothing happened, not 100% exactly when it's supposed to operate

Coded it in my bus and it accepted it, tried it and it doesn't seem to work.

Activated it too and gave the screen a sprinkle with van locked/unlocked and nothing happened, not 100% exactly when it's supposed to operate
Perhaps it only recognises the right type of rain bit like the railways"wrong leaves" issues....
:slow rofl:

Yep. You need stalk in auto position as well to work in the golf but alas no joy with the van

Can anybody confirm if the rain closing function works for him?

Reactions: mmi
Back