For Sale Raceline -50mm springs

dandan88

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have a set of 50mm Raceline springs coming off the van in a few weeks, just wondered if anyone would be interested I. Them. From a t32 in orange 50mm.

Nothing wrong with them just changing setup again? I’m based in kent

Cheers

Also have a set of good condition factory devonports 17” that I would be looking to move on aswell

I have a set of 50mm Raceline springs coming off the van in a few weeks, just wondered if anyone would be interested I. Them. From a t32 in orange 50mm.

Nothing wrong with them just changing setup again? I’m based in kent

Cheers
Dan, with no price, I presumed these were free when you placed the ad? If this isn’t the case, just his Edit.

Also, starting a new thread for the Devonport’s will give you more chance of selling them.

Still for sale £160 if there’s any takers, nothing wrong with them at all

Sorry, you won’t.

Tyres aren’t great as I used them from new and them replaced with some new sportline alloys!

If you’re interested I can get some pics of them if you like? But I know from memory thare pretty good condition

You need a nice set of 18" steels with practically new tyres, don't you @Sackmycook ? That's what you really need ... Less than 500 miles on the tyres. ;)

Hi, how much do you want for the springs? I’m interested but not sure of how much is the postage, unless you’re going to Camper Jam? Also how old are they please/ mileage, cheers,
Alex

Back