Ququq Vs Slidepod

Having looked on line at both I would say both seem good and it depends on your layout requirements. I believe the slidepod guys are on this forum and seem like a good bunch...

Quququ vs slidepods

I've got a utility slidepods ..so no cooker (not tied to cooking at the back) I just wanted a good bed and storage box with fold out table
  1. quququ bed has to be raised to get over seats (if its got rear seats (kombi) ...what Im reading is remove straps and fit pedestal to raise base unit....slidepods uses the seats when folded to form part of bed base (or can use additional frame parts if all seats not fitted)
  2. both can be removed to repurpose the van
  3. slidepods depth is less ..so can store more behind rear seats
  4. slidepods can colour match your van
  5. Image price isn’t cheap (can’t comment) but you could pay loads for full conversion and not be able to repurpose van ..with both you could.....camping..work..multi purpose
so good and bad for both ....Big but ...see before you buy.....I love mine

word of caution ...if you have a pop top or side awning (tent) rear cooking might not suit ( and cooking at the back let’s smells in the sleep area) that’s where my cadac comes into its own ( located where you want it)

Big big thing for me is sleep quality.....slidepods do a loverly thick mattress.......pleasant Dreams:sleep:

Last edited:
Ps just checked price quququ on average 2000 euro but don’t quote what its for ....for both the prices seam similar ...but do your homework ;)

Quququ vs slidepods

I've got a utility slidepods ..so no cooker (not tied to cooking at the back) I just wanted a good bed and storage box with fold out table
  1. quququ bed has to be raised to get over seats (if its got rear seats (kombi) ...what Im reading is remove straps and fit pedestal to raise base unit....slidepods uses the seats when folded to form part of bed base (or can use additional frame parts if all seats not fitted)
  5. Image price isn’t cheap (can’t comment) but you could pay loads for full conversion and not be able to repurpose van ..with both you could.....camping..work..multi purpose

word of caution ...if you have a pop top or side awning (tent) rear cooking might not suit ( and cooking at the back let’s smells in the sleep area) that’s where my cadac comes into its own ( located where you want it)

Big big thing for me is sleep quality.....slidepods do a loverly thick mattress.......pleasant Dreams:sleep:
Thank you! In fact. I'm not 'feeling' the cooker, and it sounds like your Utility Slidepod sounds like the 'Bees'......... :)

Quququ vs slidepods

Big big thing for me is sleep quality.....slidepods do a loverly thick mattress.......pleasant
Hey Guys. I'd be interested to know about this as well!
Hi. We went with the ququq busbox, and love it, super high quality, nice thick full width bed, simple to use and install useing the straps provided, the two burner hob can be simply removed and used in your awning etc, the optional compressor fridge is amazing, light years ahead of a cool box...made in Germany.....enough said,...good luck

@mackmaya .....The beauty in both cases is the functionality ...simple setup‘s ...I chose my own 2 ring burner and it has a grill for toast..as regards cool box it’s how we all started....then you learn it drain’s ur battery, so we got a 3 way fridge (portable) so it uses 12v/240 or gas canister
But a beds a bed a grills a grill......but tea n toast in the morning ...and loads of cold beers... Priceless;)

Back