Sold Ququq Busbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffy

Sold
T6 Guru
The van has gone so I’m selling a few bits, this is a Ququq bus box with bed and extra height frame to lift it so it can be used over folded VW kombi rear seats.

It’s a really good quality item that basically straps into the back of a VW T4,T5 or T6 (or other similar van), it has a folding bed that attaches to the top which means you have a covered storage area and a bed in the back of your van that can be removed in approx 15 minutes.

It comes with the optional sliding tray for a cool box and the pedestal needed to use it in a kombi with the seats in as well as a windshield for the outer sliding part and a 2 ring gas cooker that is pretty much as new (the windshield and gas cooker aren’t shown in the photos) otherwise the contents of the box shown in the photos are not included.

When in use it gives a good useable area behind the rear seats although I didn’t tend to use the rear seats so these were safely in my garage.

The bed has a thick cold foam mattress that is very comfortable and is double bed size, the mattress has always been covered with a fitted sheet when folded and a mattress protector when in use so its clean.

BusBox – Q U Q U Q

It’s also available through VW as an accessory https://www.john-clark.co.uk/clark-c...swagen-busbox/

And thorough the UK importer https://www.southcoastcamperconversi...mping-box.html

I have had this for 2 years and its been superb although I haven't slept on it so much, its in superb condition and if you have never seen one of these they are so well built. - to buy it new would cost you around £3,300 so I’m looking for £2,000 all in but it would need to be collected or we could meet somewhere south of the M4 - if you are interested PM for my mobile number and we will work something out.

Apologies for the top photo which shows the black sheet that I covered it with fitted really badly.

AC187EA3-2771-453E-AC4A-DC10D2BC9179.jpeg

5BB75970-DC5A-476D-BB1F-230F1C686899.jpeg

845C9600-D957-4699-AB50-35A50BA1B2BA.jpeg

F22816F0-1435-49AE-B2F7-BB0330B1E666.jpeg

8EE18306-9375-4CF4-8792-88E717A283C4.jpeg

4F71DA66-E7F6-45CF-8F73-F302E2FF28AA.jpeg

No it’s still available but I have had some interest but holidays have meant it’s still there & I’m away until the 21st so can’t do anything until then anyway.

Now sold to Steve, thanks to the forum for the opportunity.

I think I should change the thread title to SOLD but can’t see how to - can admin make the change or point me in the right direction - Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back