For Sale Pull out kitchen and bed setup for T6 Kombi - sets

68martin68

T6 Guru
Hi all,

I have now finalised the design of the kombi pull out kitchen/bed setup I made for my van and have the material ready to go to produce some for sale.

I will initially be making 7 setup's for sale in the black material. These will be sold on a first come first served basis.

The design includes the following:

- 1320mm pull out kitchen on 250kg rated locking drawer slides with worktop space and space for double burner cooker.

- Pull out section for coolbox or 12v fridge box

- Dry food/patry section with access from the rear of the van and a lift up lid

- 2 lift up lids allowing access to the voids behind each wheel arch once the setup is installed

- slide out drawer for washing up bowl

- space for 30 litre water tank or additional storage

- 2 huge storage pods behind the rear seats with gas strut lids for automatic opening.

- The whole unit lines up with the rear seats in the Kombi to allow a mattress to go over the top to form a bed.

The cost will be £1650 including VAT (I will be selling them through my company which is VAT registered).

This will include the setup with all edges routed and lightly sanded but not sealed. I can offer a service which will see all edges sanded down to 240 grit and sealed with a wax, this will be an additional £400.

This price includes installation of the setup and my workshop in Great Leighs, Essex.

The accessories of the mattress, water tank setup with tap, coolbox and cooker etc can all be specced if you wish, but would obviously be on to of the base unit cost.

I will be asking for a 25% deposit to secure your unit with the remainder due on/before installation.

As I say, everything in terms of material is ready to go, so there is very little lead time on booking an installation date.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Many Thanks

Martin

TNLhJ9dqSlKSPI%SSqtVwg.jpg

8782959c-225a-4fb2-b844-4550587cd71f.jpg

9b847e88-f08d-4329-a7fa-d86d9cc0fca0.jpg

D+NH0O7EQzyK%L93sxUrxA.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone still looking, I have a couple of these left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would they also be suitable to go into a panel van?

It would fit in a panel van no probs, however the mattress goes over the Kombi seats to form the bed, so you’d either have to fit kombi seats of an additional board to support the last bit of the mattress.

Hello bud,

I don’t currently, but i can’t imagine it would require a huge change, you’d basically just end up with bigger storage boxes i think.
Thanks for the reply. I'm 15 minutes away from your workshop, if you want me to drop by at any point for some measurements?

Back