Project "lovely little camper" underway

It all worked out very well and that heater works great I am very happy with it. From outside the exhaust makes a little noise but inside it can't be heard at all just the air blowing from the fan which isn't very loud at all. Looks a quality piece of kit and comes with everything required for the install. The room stat works well also.
I am wondering if I should fit a carbon monoxide alarm in the tent but maybe it's over the top. I was think could exhaust fumes enter the awning tent! Maybe not at all once I got a draught excluder

Installed the H7 light upgrade headlights today new type from Cali or carevelle. Haven't tried at night yet but they are surely better than the useless H4's they look a bit nicer also with more Crome and day running lights in a different location

What's the difference between the new and old type? Will be interesting to see what you think of the performance... do you have the part numbers for the new lights?

Thanks

Hey Dave, not sure on the exact differences between new and old H7 units but VW Ireland tech advised me that they were new undated version and that why the were not available to order until Late July. From the standard on it has twin H7 builds, nice looking DRL and lots more chromen inside and chrome sides. I'll get part numbers from box in workshop tomorrow

Installed the H7 light upgrade headlights today new type from Cali or carevelle. Haven't tried at night yet but they are surely better than the useless H4's they look a bit nicer also with more Crome and day running lights in a different location
Looks great.
Where did you get the chrome?

Back