Project "lovely little camper" underway

It's the factory OEM seats with OEM fixing using the main chassis as support beam. And the angle gussets in there firnextra supports which are original parts. These came out of a new carevelle

It's the factory OEM seats with OEM fixing using the main chassis as support beam. And the angle gussets in there firnextra supports which are original parts. These came out of a new carevelle

@Sean O Leary - Sorry I just realised the middle picture showed the bracket over the chasis member, I had only initially seen the angle brackets in the other two photos. Interesting to see how VW do it. The Scopema RIB installation kit was a bit of a PITA to fit

I can imagine as there was a fair bit of ripping to even install the VW Ines which required dropping diesel tank and exhaust system. All done now and worked a treat

I put some carbon on the inner door cills to protect from scratches and scuffs with kids in and out, I think it looks good but can be easily wipped off if I change my mind. That surface gets scratched very easily!!

Also the OEM windows order the rubber trim for rear of front window and front if rear window outside gives a really neat finish between the two

Back