Problems with VW online configurator

lightning

T6 Pro
l have been trying to configure a T6.1 panel van.
Based on the SWB l've added a glazed tailgate, second side door, plus a few other bits and pieces.

However it won't let me add a tow bar, telling me that there's a "conflict" in my configuration and to go back and change it.

However it gives no clues as to what this "conflict" in the configuration is, so my van order stalled at this point.

I tried the VW online chat, but in the "type
your message here" box it wouldn't let me type anything.

Anyone got any ideas as to what's wrong with trying to specify a T6.1 150ps Manual with a factory tow bar?

The configurator is a just customer guide not an ordering mechanism, when the dealer places an order their system will show what can and can’t be ordered the configurator is just an approximation and guide for price so I wouldnt get too caught up in it

l have been trying to configure a T6.1 panel van.
Based on the SWB l've added a glazed tailgate, second side door, plus a few other bits and pieces.

However it won't let me add a tow bar, telling me that there's a "conflict" in my configuration and to go back and change it.

However it gives no clues as to what this "conflict" in the configuration is, so my van order stalled at this point.

I tried the VW online chat, but in the "type
your message here" box it wouldn't let me type anything.

Anyone got any ideas as to what's wrong with trying to specify a T6.1 150ps Manual with a factory tow bar?
Did you select a latching or fully electric tailgate? I believe (for some reason known only to VW) that these can no longer be ordered with a glazed tailgate. I could see VW making a quick & dirty change to the configurator to take this into account, but forgetting to add an appropriate error message.

Ah that might be it, l added a glazed tailgate with HRW & RWW plus a second side door, so those options might have crept in.

As above, l guess l am better speaking to a dealer.

Reactions: Bav
Back