Privacy Blinds

Cosmos

Hi there , I'm a complete newbie to campervanning and would really appreciate some advice!! I've been lucky enough to get a VW T30 Highline and
can anyone recommend some front and cab window privacy blinds and also a company that sells decent seat covers, I have lift up arm rests in the front.
Many thanks in anticipation. Cosmos.

I have the internal rear windscreen blind from Just Kampers and it works really well. Thermal properties are good and it’s complete blackout and it sticks well with the little suckers.
They do the full range of windows so I guess the ones for the front work just as well.
I also have the external thermal windscreen/s front window cover from Just Kampers. Works great and no condensation on the front when it’s on.

These are mine and I'm very happy with them

Many thanks to you both for the info......late into the night looking at everything. May go for internal ones as I'm lacking in the height department so
may find them easier to fix up. Cheers.

Many thanks to you both for the info......late into the night looking at everything. May go for internal ones as I'm lacking in the height department so
may find them easier to fix up. Cheers.
For the external screen it hooks over the corner of the door then just walk round the front of the van and hook the other side over the other door corner then tuck the bottom under the wiper blades. If you can reach the top of the door that’s all you need.

Cheers for all the suggestions......and here comes another question!
My travelling companion will be an elderly pointer who all being well, safely restrained, will sleep on his bed on the floor.
However when I'm parked up I wouldn't put it past him to try sneaking onto a seat.......so any companies you can recommend for front
and back seat covers.Thanks.

any companies you can recommend for front
and back seat covers

Back