Sold 2018 T30 SWB 102PS Trendline Campervan. £29,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Rey

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Decided to sell my VW T6 T30 self-converted campervan. It has a low mileage for its age. It’s MOT’d until October 2023. Serviced 12th September 22 by Volkswagen independent garage. Previous service was Volkswagen dealership. Interim oil change carried out between the two garage services.

• Fuel type: Diesel
  • Euro 6 Compliant
  • Current Mileage is 14,573 (may increase very slightly)
  • Engine size: 1968 cc
  • Colour: Reflex Silver
  • Transmission: Manual 5 speed
  • MOT’ until 09/10/23
  • Originally, I bought the base panel from Motorpoint when it had only 5k miles on clock)
  • NO VAT (I’ve paid it)
PRICE DROP £29,000

Details of sale….
  • Toguard 4k front dashcam fitted with HD rear camera. Mirror dash cam acts as rear view mirror
  • EHU hook up socket and RCD unit
  • 650W Mains powered mini oven when on EHU
  • Induction hob for use when on EHU
  • Sink and tap
  • Portable gas stove that uses cartridges - No gas fittings in van.
  • Diesel heater
  • Blade rock’n’roll twin bed with gas struts
  • Leisure battery charged from CTEK 250SA via solar and engine.
  • Aldi peltier unit cooler with thermostatic control
  • Echo mini installed for use with Amazon Alexa
  • Fresh water tank and waste tank
  • Storage cupboards
  • LED lighting
  • Double USB socket
  • 12V socket
  • 21-inch Aldi TV and driver’s seat mounting bracket together with 4K firestick
  • Blackout curtains on windows
  • EHU hook-up socket and RCD unit
  • Vancraft folding double front passenger seat with incline for passenger comfort
inside van table.pngroof-showin-solar-panel.png
back-of-van-doors-closed.pngBed down.jpg

controls.pngdiesel-heater.pngcupboard.png

induction-hob-tv.png

inside view of van.pnginside-to-front.png

inside-van-with-lights.pngview-to-passenger-seat-fold-down.png

left-kitchen.pngmileage.png

side of van.pngsink.png

van-from-front.pngside-of-van-3.png

back of van doors open 2.pnginside-to-front.png

Last edited:
I was thinking more along the lines of the van offering the opportunity to get away for some quiet times.

Thats a shame - your van conversion looks great. Have you discussed what are the reasons? Are there any work arounds?

We’re looking to make ours multifunctional and see it as something to sleep in en route to somewhere - a mix of camping and hotels when we do a grand tour. Or a weekend away with the awning tent.

Just awaiting the kids to age so we can leave them behind!

Ian

Thats a shame - your van conversion looks great. Have you discussed what are the reasons? Are there any work arounds?

We’re looking to make ours multifunctional and see it as something to sleep in en route to somewhere - a mix of camping and hotels when we do a grand tour. Or a weekend away with the awning tent.

Just awaiting the kids to age so we can leave them behind!

Ian
Thinking if I can sell this van I would buy a bigger van and convert that. It's just a bit small for her although I love going away in it myself.

Thinking if I can sell this van I would buy a bigger van and convert that. It's just a bit small for her although I love going away in it myself.
There are a few crafter / man threads.

When we went camping last there were a few rentals there - enormous trailer tents and a crafter. Perhaps try before you buy??

There are a few crafter / man threads.

When we went camping last there were a few rentals there - enormous trailer tents and a crafter. Perhaps try before you buy??
Hopefully going to sell before I try, before I buy, I think. If it doesn't sell I'm not too worried to be honest

Couple of things I can’t see in the advert - does if have aircon, and what power is the engine ?
Looks like it has rear parking sensors ?

Pete

Couple of things I can’t see in the advert - does if have aircon, and what power is the engine ?
Looks like it has rear parking sensors ?

Pete
VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T30 SWB DIESEL 2.0 TDI BMT 102 Trendline Van Euro 6. No Aircon Yes, it has parking sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back