Price Difference In Tyres

That's impossible to answer will differ for each manufacturer, width, compound etc have a look on blackcircles or something pick the same make\model and choose different diameter (same or as close as possible profile).

Sorry Topper I meant to get a feel if the bigger tyres and wheels are worth forking out more money in the long run.
I know it's by choice but I think possibly bigger 20" wheels look better if I was to drop the van 40mm than having 18" on .
I've been into vw garage today and the price for 19" tyres are ridiculous .

my point still stands though, depends on what tyres, just pick some medicore mid-range ones on blackcircles or kwikfit or somewhere, and see the % increase in 18 vs 19 vs 20.

anything in the VW stealership will be expensive!

On blackcircles, using a 245/45 profile. Goodyear Eagle F1's

18 = £130
19 = £185
20 = £291

per corner.

Same as @Roca, just had 2 Goodyear Eagle F1’s 255/45/18 Y 103, £170 each.

It’s simple for you to research yourself on the internet. Just go to a tyre website, choose a tyre manufacturer and then just start varying the sizes.

I'm currently paying £77 a corner fitted for 19 inch t32 load rated tyres. They are actually performing better on the road than the previous uniroyal rainsports and cost half the price so a win win!

I'm currently paying £77 a corner fitted for 19 inch t32 load rated tyres. They are actually performing better on the road than the previous uniroyal rainsports and cost half the price so a win win!
Where from ?

Tyres are online from oponeo (£62) and then my local tyre place fits them (£15)!

What make and model of tyre?

Back