Preston VW Commercials

Latchmo

Started our holiday today: 10 days mountain biking and enjoying our Kombi-camper in Scotland...

Half way up the M6 and a horrible noise emanates from under the bonnet. I stop, google for somewhere to get it checked, find VW commercials is 10 miles away, and carefully drive there... (holding my breath!)

Andy Leigh dealt with us, reassured us, made no big promises but helped at every stage of the day to reassure, to get information in a timely manner, and to serve us brilliantly.

A totally collapsed water pump! Zero bearings left! - literally so much play that it had worn through its own body!) and a damaged cam-belt as a result of the amount of play that had been happening. (Don't use non-VW parts people! (this was done before I took ownership of the van!)) When I think of what could have happened...

All sorted within a matter of hours and now sitting in our awning, bed made, knackered from the days travelling and excitement ready for bed!

So moral of the story:
1) use authentic parts on your precious vans!
2) Andy Leigh - hero! - Preston VW Commercials - wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and their service to anyone.

Top guys up there, glad to hear it all worked out for you! I bought my van from there and my dad uses them for his van too :thumbsup:

Back