Pressure Washers

Roadrunner

Grape Yellow Beach
T6 Legend
Not sure if anyone has asked this question but what type of Pressure washer is best. I need a good one to clean my Patio, the one I have is Black & Decker and getting a bit tired. I have been looking at getting a Karcher K4 but have been told NilFisk is another worth looking at. I might add I'm not keen on using it on my van.

I've got the Karcher k4' good bit of kit... no issues with it, would def recommend. Don't worry about using it on the van. It's fine as long as your not too close plus mine came with a separate gun adapter that isn't too powerful

Have to agree with @Walski , i have the same works great with the snow foam and adjustable pressure, so no problems at all. Does the patio slabs great too :)

If your looking for something heavy duty and will last forever, have a look at Kranzle pressure washers

I've had my Nilfisk E140 for four years and it's brilliant: powerful (140 somethings- bar?), reliable and with a good warranty. And a decent price too. Kranzle is a big step up in price but they are the best; Father in law has one.

I have a karcher-hd-6-13-c-plus-pro and it's brilliant but maybe a bit more than most need.

I have a Nilfisk D130 with loads of extras. Selling the model off at Screwfix, new model has a bluetooth lance !

Bought to clean the van, used it for the first time today. Pleased with it.

I've got the Karcher k5. It's got a 8m hose which winds onto its own storage reel which is just right so you don't have to move the unit around to reach all parts of the van.
Just position it say at the back right hand corner of the van and you can go anti clock wise to reach all the right and front side of the van. Then you go clock wise to do the back and left side.
I use it all the time on the van and it's fine.

I used to sell Karchers, and made sure i ended up with a HD 6/11 before i finished. That was about 8 years ago, and apart from a new hose its still fine. Downside is domestic model accessories dont fit.

Back