Pressure differential sensor (g450/g505) DPF error

khacel15

Hi. Anywho know where is Pressure differential sensor? In most VW cars that sensor is on view. I can't find this in t6 2.0 tdi 150 bluemotion.

From the description they will be one at each end of the DPF that measures how clogged the DPF is.

I'll take a look at the manual when I get to my desk, you get clues to access from what the manual says to do first..

A quick look at the schematic shows it as a sensor with 2 pipes coming into it, so will be remote, there are a stack of these on top of the engine.

Its under the air charge cooler,
see attached; (ps. there is lots of technical information available to VIP members in the downloads area)

I’m no car mechanic but I’m pretty handy. Is the differential pressure sensor difficult to replace? My symbol has been on for a while now and it’s starting to annoy me... it started intermittent and now has a permanent place near the Rev counter.

I’m no car mechanic but I’m pretty handy. Is the differential pressure sensor difficult to replace? My symbol has been on for a while now and it’s starting to annoy me... it started intermittent and now has a permanent place near the Rev counter.
Is your van still under warranty, as the 2 Charge cooler hoses are supposed to be replaced if they are removed and the red one is £160.
Not too difficult to change, but it has to be "Adapted" after fitting and then you will need to do a forced regeneration.

Back