Power Management Recommendations

Chris Joyce

T6 Pro
Hi guys, first post here.

We have just bought a t6 starlight blue to convert into a camper.

I'm just doing some research into things and I'm at the stage of looking at power management.

I'm just wondering what people generally use and what's the most up to date system at the moment.

Having done some research on what other companies use on their conversions it seem that the Sargent ec155 seems popular.

We would require both 12v and electric hook up.

Thank you in advance.

Chris

Hi, I have the Sargent 328 and it works well other than it has an inbuilt split relay charger for charging when driving which, as you probably already know, is a bit useless on a T6.
We got over this by installing a Sterling BtoB charger under the drivers seat.
Other than that it works fine when on site and using the hook up.

I fitted a CBE PC210. it looks smart but to be honest I only use half the features which makes it expensive for what it is.

Has anyone had a look at the Simarine stuff? Looks very smart. Not a clue whether it’s any good or not, though.

kviz_slikca.png

Hi guys, first post here.

We have just bought a t6 starlight blue to convert into a camper.

I'm just doing some research into things and I'm at the stage of looking at power management.

I'm just wondering what people generally use and what's the most up to date system at the moment.
Hi Chris
@travelvolts is a forum guru and supplier of complete packages, take a look at his website for bundles.
He will answer your questions here..

Hi, how did you get on with your power management system?
I’m about to start building a new van myself and I’m trying to find the best quality parts, I’ve been looking at the Sargent ec 328 an ec 155/ec50 and I’d be interested in getting anyone with experience professional view.

Hi, how did you get on with your power management system?
I’m about to start building a new van myself and I’m trying to find the best quality parts, I’ve been looking at the Sargent ec 328 an ec 155/ec50 and I’d be interested in getting anyone with experience professional view.
I have the Sargent 328 and it does everything I want/need and has been totally reliable. It has an awful basic split relay charge which, as you know, does not work on a T6 so you will need to add in a BtoB charger. I have a Sterling which fits under the drivers seat.
However if I was starting over I would go to travelvolts who is a ninja and just do whatever he told me to do!

Back