Porsche Rims

This wheel choosing is braking my balls everytime I get my mind set on some I see some others I like

I assume you know these are 5x130, and the T6 is 5x120.
The wheel picking is most people's biggest headache on here.

Hi.
Does anyone know if it is possible to fit Porsche Cayenne wheels , and if so what size tyres would you fit.

Many thanks
Simon

Hi.
Does anyone know if it is possible to fit Porsche Cayenne wheels , and if so what size tyres would you fit.

Many thanks
Simon

Porsche Cayenne are 5x130, where as T6 are 5x120.

It can be done with adapters, or re-drilling the wheels, but it's not a straight forward fit.

@Peatey is correct, most Porsche wheels are 5x130.
You can buy adapters to convert to the T6 5x120, but you have to make sure the offset is ok, specially with the extra bulk of the adapter.
The other option is obviously re-drilling by companies like TT-Tooling, who do some really high end work. @Fish had a set of Bentley wheels changed to 5x120 and they looked like a factory VW fit.

In short, it's doable, but not without some careful research or finding someone that's done the same with the exact wheels you're thinking of using.

Does anyone know of a wheel similar to these please, the originals porches gtr 3's are a little to pricey for me at just over 6K !!!

1613379200101.png

They look like they're from the 991.

If it's going on your transporter, you'll need to work around the centre hub nut situation

Back