Skyline Roofs Weston Super Mare

Mugwump

T6 Pro
Just had a new pop top fitted by HOME | skylineroofs
Good crew friendly and honest. Van in Friday morning they ferried us back and forth from premier inn collected Saturday Morning.
Pricing is simple and clear on website no hidden costs.
Very pleased with result!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just ownership of a converted T6 that has a skyline, I created this video because the front didn't seem right, can anyone let me know if this is normal or not?

Dropbox - File 18-09-2016, 19 00 22.mov

Cheers
Lee

Ours has a tiny bit of flex, but yours does seem a bit too loose. Check that you've not left a thermarest up top inflated. I leave deflated ones up there and when I forgot to di do my roof was loose too. I assume you've pulled very tightly on the internal straps to tie it down - full body weight? Give them a call or FB msg. Good luck

Hi,

I haven't heard of a thermarest, there is something that resembles a memory foam mattress, not sure it is inflatable. In terms of the straps, there are two that go across and then the two at the front that help tidy it all up when down. I think all straps are pretty tight so I could try loosening them.

Cheers for the advice.

I have just had a message from the company I bought the van off and who did the conversion, they asked me to give them a call tomorrow, so hopefully they can talk me through it.

Camping trip to WSM Somerset while the team at Skyline did their magic fitting an Aurora pop-top. Customer service second to none and the fit and quality outstanding. Full conformation of my requirements on drop off and even a lift to and from the campsite we stayed at. Whole experience was without a hitch and very happy with their professionalism and enthusiasm about the product. Many thanks to both the admin and fitting team.

Had great experience at skyline hq today went there just to check the skyline roof I had fitted in may by CJL was good as it started to creak a bit, they identified that it was faulty due to a bad insolation and corrected everything free off charge so glad I called on them

DSC_2075.JPG

DSC_2076.JPG

DSC_2069.JPG

Back