Pop Top Thermal Cover For Lwb Reimo Easyfit

j4ckal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just wondering what thermal cover people would recommend for a LWB reimo?
I had a pucerscreens on my previous T4 which did the job. I've obviously seen the rainbow screens ones, are they worth the money over a pucerscreen? Any off the shelf (ie. Reimo) options (can't seem to see any for LWB)?

Cheers.

Pucer screens are good thermally, disadvantage is they don't necessarily fold down very small. Comfortz leisure make one for your roof as well, seem to have a good following with California owners

Pucer screens are good thermally, disadvantage is they don't necessarily fold down very small. Comfortz leisure make one for your roof as well, seem to have a good following with California owners

Thanks.
Yes I seem to remember spotting this a while back but being put off as it doesn't appear to have any insulating properties?

Just got reminded of this thread (as I had a notification it was moved to a different forum) at an appropriate time. I ended up going for a pucer screens and have only just used it for the first time this week (or just an excuse for a pic of course).
Fits well, if a little short round the back ie. I'd like more material and a shorter bungee strap.
For the money its spot on though and works well.20200824_100859.jpg

Back