Pop top interior roof finish help

lebb2017

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Apologies for the poor pic…
I need to finish up the interior all around the roof where the pop top has been fitted. (It was fitted for free hence the lack of finishing detail)

IMG_2062.jpeg

Managed to keep some fabric length from the headliner but actually not sure how others have this finished off.

Can anyone share any photos for me to see how it’s done when you pay a pro? And then I’ll attempt to copy it :D

I recall seeing something in the forum before where people had created carpeted frames or something but for the life of me I cannot find it now.

What brand of roof have you had fitted? They generally come with a finishing strip of some kind for the front area…

Feel free to drop us an email and I can forward some pics of how a Reimo is finished at the front

What brand of roof have you had fitted? They generally come with a finishing strip of some kind for the front area…

Feel free to drop us an email and I can forward some pics of how a Reimo is finished at the front
Thank you so much I’ll send an email shortly. It’s a westdubs roof.

If anyone else has pics where there hasn't been a trim/finishing strip supplied, that would be great to see as well :)

Back