Poll - Pop Top With Or Without Spoiler?

Spoiler or not with pop top

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also depends if you want a tailgate mounted bike rack. In which case, unless you take a dremel to it, a spoiler is a no no.

Reflex silver, Pop top and spoiler. Does the black on the mud flaps count?

20190907_205035.jpg

Any pictures of an upturned bath tub type pop top with spoiler combo for those of us lumbered with such a combination... no fat shaming please.:(

Cheers @Pezz that's pretty much the same height as my generic roof, I've got that additional moulding above the windscreen too.
Your van looks good but I think I'll hold off on a tailgate spoiler on mine until I can get the van a bit lower and looking sleeker, that's been the only downside of going to Busfest and seeing a lot of slammed LWB vans... my brown SWB camper still looks a bit like a Dr Marten boot on wheels in comparison.

I know this is definitely boring and practical but loading/unloading windsurf and SUP boards is harder with the spoiler than without and may also hit the spoiler when the tailgate is opened.
Therefore probably no spoiler for me even though I prefer the spoiler look.

Also depends if you want a tailgate mounted bike rack. In which case, unless you take a dremel to it, a spoiler is a no no.

Reflex silver, Pop top and spoiler. Does the black on the mud flaps count?

View attachment 50316

hey Mr Donkey,
what pop top is that??
- sorry i'm sure it's mentioned on here somewhere but being lazy and can't be doing (arsed!) with looking through your posts :whistle:

All those side on shots led to even more sleepless nights... what with Brexit and whether to use Optimus Prime diesel rather than supermarket creosote... it's non stop, anyway, yes that's it, pout baby...

20190930_164424[1].jpg

Now turn a little... yeah that's it look over your shoulder...

20190930_164457[1].jpg

Yikes, what's that huge lump on top..? Don't panic, we'll air brush it out

Back