Plastic trim detailing

Northern Monkey

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Ok so I've been slowly building up my detailing arsenal, stealthy buys here and there so the boss doesn't hit the roof :whistle: problem is I can't decide what I should use for the plastic trim on the outside.
I've sort of narrowed it down to the swissvax protection matt but it isn't cheap so I was wondering if anyone has any other recommendations what's good, what's not so good cheers.

Gtechniq C4 for trim, keeps it looking nice long term and restores to black if its fading, a little pricy but you use very little and it last months/a year. For Tyres I like Meguiars Endurance just allow it a chance to dry properly before driving.

@rhinoman how long does the C4 take to fully cure? I know it's a bit of an ask but is there any chance of some pictures of it on your trim please ;)

@rhinoman how long does the C4 take to fully cure? I know it's a bit of an ask but is there any chance of some pictures of it on your trim please ;)
Only a couple of hours but best to try and keep it dry for 24hrs after. Away at the moment but its just has a matt/silk kinda finish, just like new trim.

Back