Plastic Engine Tray Bolt numbers?

Bryn23

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Did a oil change this morning, and i noticed that i was missing a few bolts, and also it appears the last VW dealer i used while away from home used a few random bolts, but it appears they are the wrong thread :(.

Im heading to the Dealer on monday, to pick up a spare filter and another sump plug for on the road and i was wondering if anyone knows the part number for the under tray bolts, as the parts guy at my local dealer is hopeless.

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Yeah they would be, but we are leaving on a 3 month Road trip hopefully on Tuesday

So i don't have time to wait for the postie, plus delivery times at the moment here are incredibility slow due to Covid.

Im getting a wheel alignment next to the VW Dealer on monday, so its just easy.

Yeah they would be, but we are leaving on a 3 month Road trip hopefully on Tuesday

So i don't have time to wait for the postie, plus delivery times at the moment here are incredibility slow due to Covid.

Im getting a wheel alignment next to the VW Dealer on monday, so its just easy.
Where's your three month road trip taking you Bryn?

We are going to head up the QLD coast up past Cooktown, and then head to Lawn Hill Gorge and then onto NT, when and if they open the borders in July.

Looking forwards to seeing Kakadu and finally get to Darwin.

The landscapes up in the NT are amazing, we planned on being up there two months ago, to spend winter up their as its just to hot in mid spring and summer.

We are quite flexible at the moment, as things are changing week to week

We are going to head up the QLD coast up past Cooktown, and then head to Lawn Hill Gorge and then onto NT, when and if they open the borders in July.

The landscapes up in the NT are amazing, we planned on being up there two months ago, to spend winter up their as its just to hot in mid spring and summer.

Don't forget to rub salt into the wound and post a few pictures for us people on the other side of the world who cant travel very far at the moment.
Hope you have a great trip, and i'm not envious in any way ;)

Sounds fantastic, a beautiful part of the world, that's going to be wonderful. I spent some time in some of those places a few, well, 13 years ago, but not in a T6, in a 1986 Toyota Hi-ace! I would love to go and do it all again. Be sure, if you're allowed, to stop at Katherine on the way to Darwin and take a dip in the hot springs there. Kakadu is beautiful.

It is a treat to be able to travel again, we are just lucky due to being an isolated island country and international quarantine was brought in quick.

We did our part and i didn't leave our apartment for 5 weeks, it was easier than i though it would be.

Im looking forwards to seeing more of Northern NT, we when through Katherine coming home last November, we just kept driving due to mid 40 muggy degree heat.

I'll try and post some photos, but i tend to just disappear from the web and take in the moments during trips.

The bolts only ended up costing a few dollars each from VW :thumbsup: , normally i get shocked when i see the invoice

Back