Planar Heater Modem

iprice606

VIP Member
Hi

I am hoping you can help me with the modem for my Planar heater in my VW Camper can. I had my van conversion completed and handed back yesterday. The one job the conversion complaint left for me to do was set up the modem.

I have downloaded the instructions and followed them and had it working however on the display panel it stated “connection error” but still worked fine via the app. My converter said to remove this error disconnect the power to the modem and reconnect and it should clear the message (even though it was working fine). This is where the problems have started when I plugged it back in the light is flashing green rapidly and doesn’t slow down and pick up and network, I have tried disconnecting and reconnection with the instructions and also registered a new sim (both of which gift gaff) however it still doesn’t work the light is just flashing rapid green

Could you offer bay advice please it’s driving me mad

Ian

The importer is very active on there and will sort you out. Tag Owen Cox into you question, he will answer quickly

Hey thanks for this i spoke to Planar heater support today and they informed me they had a faulty batch of modems with incorrect software out in the network. Really nice chap! He has said it would never work now after being unplugged and will get me a new one sent out

Back