Linda Robson (Birds of a feather)

Richard Marley/Judy Finnigan

Felicity Kendall (The good life)

Michelle Keegan

Pippa Middleton

My OH

Jeremy Corbyn (No comment)

Lily James ( Downton Abbey)

Debbie McGee (Made rich by Paul Daniels)

Dickie Davies (World of sport) Legend

Martin Clunes (Doc Martin) - Knew him

Linda Robson (Birds of a feather) - Knew her

John Terry (some has been footballer) - No comment.

Rochenda Sandall (line of duty) - Watched LoD and didn't recognise her.

Polly Walker (line of duty) - As above and still can't think of the part she played.

Linda Robson (Birds of a feather) ???? Where?

Richard Marley/Judy Finnigan - Never heard of them.

Felicity Kendall (The good life) - Jeez it is. Wasn't she rear of the year?

Michelle Keegan - Never heard of her but will have to do some googling :whistle:

Pippa Middleton- No interest in royals

My OH

Jeremy Corbyn (No comment) exactly

Lily James ( Downton Abbey) Never seen it.

Debbie McGee (Made rich by Paul Daniels) WOW

Dickie Davies (World of sport) Legend - I would never have guessed that.

Thanks

I think this tells me I'm not bothered with "celebrities" as well.

@Andyman dare I ask are, are you one of those ghastly pepperoni that keep trying to photograph me putting the bins out in just my shreddies?
Excellent piccies btw!

@Andyman dare I ask are, are you one of those ghastly pepperoni that keep trying to photograph me putting the bins out in just my shreddies?
Excellent piccies btw!
Sadly you’re too late lol, got that image of you with the wheelie bin, just couldn’t sell it though

As for pepperoni, not really, just a few things that I’m often asked to do, but thanks for the compliments

@Andyman I imagine the shot might have appeared a bit staged but having appeared recently in a bus lane incursion video I would have expected a niche market regional response at the very least... could we re-shoot next Wed as they're predicting sleet?

Is it busy with campers on Harris? I am on the Isle in a couple of weeks, can't wait!
Not too busy when we were there as it was the first full week after travel restrictions were removed. I hope you have your ferry tickets booked as the main big ferry from Ullapool is in dock with engine problems

Not too busy when we were there as it was the first full week after travel restrictions were removed. I hope you have your ferry tickets booked as the main big ferry from Ullapool is in dock with engine problems
Yep all booked and the campsites across the islands, also have a boat trip to St Kilda booked as well, can't wait it's been on the list to do for some time.

Back